Saturday, June 28, 2008

My first blog

O.k., so I have never done this before, but I am excited. An old friend of mine does this. I started reading hers and I thought, "I want one." Her's are very good, even make me laugh, mine probably won't be AS good, but that's o.k. She said she likes to write in here because it is one of her greatest stress-relievers.....hmmm....sounds nice. I have many of stresses, maybe this could work.

So a little about the writer......My name is Stacie, I am a wife and a mother of 2! They are the 2 most adorable children you will ever see (o.k. so I'm bias). One may think, so how cute can a little rugrat that drools and spits up all the time and is covered in 1/2 eaten slobbery, mushy cherios be? (That is what my son looks like right now) Well, let me tell ya.....THE CUTEST EVER!!!

My children are the MAJORITY of my life. I do work full-time as a designer for a cabinet shop, which I love. The kids go to school close by, it's nice to have them so close. My husband works for a bank, and he does a great job. Most of our evenings and free time are spent at home with the kids, or my husband enjoys his sports playing too. We go occassionally, but most of the time it's too late for the kids.

Im 25, and yes, I don't feel old enough to have 2 kids. I am finding a lot of people my age are having kids early. My thought is that by the time I am 40, they will be in college, then I still have some time to enjoy life right?? O.k. so maybe not, but if I could have 100 more, I would.

I love babies. Who doesn't? It's just crazy to not love babies! Oh, and we also have a cat. She doesn't get as much attention as she did before the kids. Poor kitty...........

See, I told you this was not going to be very interesting. Maybe they will get better, but no promises.....

Thanks for stopping by............

No comments: