Thursday, March 11, 2010

Long Posts

I just looked back at my last two posts and realized how long they were.  I don't know how I even found the time to type such long posts with a 2-week old.  Well, I do know how - I wrote them while she was napping, when I should have been napping too. 

I have been bad about not sleeping when she sleeps, then wonder why around 4-5:00pm I can't keep my eyes open.  Alexis is a good baby, but contrary to popular belief that newborns sleep all the time - this is not true of my daughter.  This morning, she got up at 7:30, and was awake until 12:30 pm.  She slept until 3pm, but then was up again until 5pm.  Just about the time that I think I am ready to go to bed (around 10pm), she wakes up and decides she is not going to go back to sleep until midnight.....

Today I decided to stay home since I have been going non-stop since Monday.  Although, I did not take a nap with her, we still snuggled in bed and relaxed for a while.  I did try to get a few things done when she took her nap(s), and was able to get a little bit done.  Too bad my house does not look like I have accomplished anything - still working on projects. BUT, I did make dinner!!! :)

Tomorrow, we are going to lunch with MeMe and Tiffany, but we will try to get a nap in for mommy at sometime............

No comments: