Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Cutting a 2yr old's hair

Cutting a 2 yr. old's hair while he is in the bath tub playing can be a challenge. But, after stuggling in between splashes, it is done and with SUCCESS!! I should have taken a picture so you could see my handy work..... not too shabby. The very 1st time I did it, he did so good, but then he figured out what I was doing by the second time. This time was not too bad, but did get a few "owie's" as I was trying to grab pieces to cut it. That was our venture when we got home from a very long day.

Today was not too bad of a day. I was able to go to the chiropractor to get an hour massage....boy was that great. I took the kids to "MeMaw Susan's" while I had my appointment. They enjoyed getting to go to grandma's house and play. Something different, because they never go over there. She usually comes to our house to watch them, but the chiropractor is right down the road from her house. Just easier to go there.

I have 3 weeks from today before my next doctor's appointment. These once a month ones seem to drag on longer than a month. Will it ever get here?? Maybe the next few will go quicker, because I won't have any "big" ones to pine for (1st heartbeat, 1st sonogram, hoping to find out the gender early, finding out the gender). I am really not looking forward to the gestational diabetes test visit. That stuff they make you drink is SO nasty.

Well, that's semi-boring day..... Not as creative as Angela :)

No comments: