Thursday, September 25, 2008

Formal Night

So, at this work retreat I am at, we have been having A LOT of meetings/sessions. I have been so tired because they have gone so late and we have had to get up so early. It's been crazy! Not to mention I do not sleep well while I am away from home and my family. Can't wait to get in my own bed tomorrow!! Which will not actually be until REALLY early Saturday morning being that my flight does not get in until almost midnight!!!!

Tonight we have a formal dinner. They are calling it PROM. HAHA....The dress is better than Sunday up to evening wear if you want to go that far. I did have a dress I was going to wear, but then received an email from someone about dress code, and my dress was on the "do not wear list." It was not not inappropriate, but they do not like strapless, so I left if at home. I opted for my black cocktail dress. Hope it works. Basically I look just like my profile picture with my husband (dressy picture not the margarittaville picture) with DARK brown hair. YES, I dyed my hair......I LOVE IT!

Well, I have to go. Short meetings in the morning, then we leave for the airport. Can't wait to be home!!!! :)

2 comments:

~Madye~ said...

how fun!!! our base just had an Airforce Ball last week that mike and i knew nothing about. I was dissapointed cuz I would have LOVED to get all dressed up. the last time we were all dressed up was our wedding.
bet you cant wait to get home. hope you have a fast day so you can get home.

Dustin said...

Hey Stacie, I tagged you on my blog for some silly game Angela is making me do. Check it out!