Sunday, September 7, 2008

Bad Blogger

Once again, I am a terrible blogger. I have a notion that the weekend is going to be the only time I am going to be able to blog for the next few weeks/months. I do need to figure out how to blog from my blackberry (aka, crackberry), so that when I am out of town, I can blog. I do not know that I will have my laptop with work yet, nor will I even know how to use it at the hotel. Oh well.

Friday was my last day at work!! Boy am I excited. I was very nervous to tell any of my customers, because a lot of them might have not even decided to buy their cabinets from us (since I was leaving), so I only told the ones I thought needed to know. I still find myself thinking about all the things that need to be done on the jobs, as if I still work there. I guess it is not my headache anymore. I am sure I will stop worrying about it soon. It's ut hard, because I was tehre for o long.

I think I am going to like my new job. I am sure it will take me a little bit of time to get used to it, but I am sure it will be fine. I will be out of town the first 2 weeks I start, but when I get back will be the true tell. I'm sure it will be fine. I am just going to miss my family while I am gone!

I also had a recipe to put on Nikki's Recipe Fun Friday thing, but I didn't even have time to share it. Oh well, I will do it this week.......Saturday, I have my 1st Pampered Chef Party, so pray everything goes well......Maybe I will have a new recipe for the next week as well......

No comments: