Monday, September 22, 2008

Training is over and now we are in Utah

Well, my first week of work went well. I think when it comes time for me to start doing my job (next Monday), I will be fine. I will have plenty of questions, I am sure, but I learned a lot in the 2 1/2 days I had of training.



We are now in Utah for winter retreat. I am not sure what all we are going to be doing and learning here, but it should be fun. We don't have anything going on today, so I am in the hotel watching Dancing with the Stars and trying to find One Tree Hill.



My kids were so sweet when I came back. Kaitlyn was SO happy that I was home. I think Tyler was glad I was home too, but he shows it differently. He clearly did not want to be in the car seat anymore. All he did was scream and cry on the way home. If I would look at him out of the corner of my eye then I could see him crying so hard reaching his hands out. It really was sad. I think part of it had to do with the fact that he was tired too.



When we got home they both just layed on me and hugged and loved me. It really was sweet. Kaitlyn even said, "Next time when you come home, you have to bring a bear for Tyler." I guess she wants to make sure Tyler gets his own present this time. I didn't really think he would care, being that every time I try to give him a stuffed animal to play with, the thows it. Oh well.

I do not know how busy this week is going to be, but I will try to write more. I am sure you do not wish to hear about our boring training sessions, so I will try to keep it short.

Until then.....

No comments: