Saturday, August 30, 2008

Thank God for the weekends

I am so glad it is Saturday. This week has been so hectic. I spent the night with my mom last night. My husband was going to be out really late, and I though I might have to meet a customer today, thank God I didn't. I was willing to go meet her, but I was sooooo tired.

My mom got this new TV service called Uverse. It is through AT&T, and it is only in select areas at the time. It has taken them 5 hours to hook this up. It's CRAZY. I like it - it's similar to Comcast on Demand type thing, but a little different. I think you can go a whole lot of other stuff, and soon will do even more, like ordering groceries through you TV. How awesome is that? In just a little bit we are going to Kohls. They are supposed to be having sales. I have been trying to get some new things for work, but my husband is going to kill me if I spend any more money!!!

Well, hopefully this weekend will be nice and relaxing! Lord knows I need it! Next week is my last week at work, then I have a whole week off before I start my new job.......I am SO excited!

No comments: