Friday, August 1, 2008

Kids say the funniest things

I had to do 2 seperate blogs because I could not mix a funny one with something as serious as a friend losing her baby. It just didn't feel right.....

Anyway, we have been talking about Tyler's Birthday party at home and how both of the kids used to be babies in mommys tummy and now they are soooooo big......

Kaitlyn decided to strike up a conversation with me on the way home last night. It went something like this.....

"Mommy, when I was a baby, I was in your tummy....." I reponded, "Yes baby, that's right." Then she proceeded as follows....."Mommy, when you was a baby, you was in my tummy. And, you was in my tummy last night and I pushed you out and now you are big." I could not help but laugh. I have tried to explain to her that I was in my mommy's tummy, but she kept insisting that I was in her tummy.

This morning, she decided to tell me that she went to Disney World last night. We have been discussing the idea of going this year, but I am not sure if we are going to make it or not. But, anyway, aparantly she went there last night while we were all sleeping!

Aren't kids cute? I can't wait until Tyler starts talking so I can see what is going on in his little brain!!!

1 comment:

Kara Leigh said...

We always try to go to Disney for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party each year. Maybe ya'll could tag along this year! =)