Sunday, August 10, 2008

Recipe Fun Friday (Sunday)

So my Friday was SO busy that I did not have time to write this. I also did not remember to take pictures of what I made. Trust me though, if you was it, you may not have wanted to try it, but it was really good.

I had a Pampered Chef Party for a friend of mine a few weeks ago. She made this, so I thought I would try to make it for Brian and I to eat one night for dinner. Brian liked it, so it must have been good :)

Cheeseburger Salad - the idea is that you make everything you put on a cheeseburger in salad form (Kara, if you are reading this, I just made my own recipe up, so if it is not the "Pampered Chef" way, it's only because I could not find my book and I just made it however I could remember)

1 lb. of ground beef
1 cup of ketchup
1/4 cup of mustard
1 tablespoon of mayo (I added this because I wanted to)
1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
sliced tomatoes
pickles chopped (i left these out)
2 sets of hamburger buns (2 tops and 2 bottoms)
lettuce chopped (romaine)

Toast hamburger buns in oven on 350 until brown

Brown the ground beef. Mix with ketchup, mustard, mayo (optional), pickles in a bowl. Pour over lettuce. Sprinkle cheddar chesse over salad mixture. Lay sliced tomoatoes over a mixture. Slice hamburger buns and lay over top of salad......

AND


DIG IN!!!


Like I said, my husband liked it, so I will have to make it again sometime.......

2 comments:

Angela said...

Hey you should link this to Nikki's blog...just type in your name on the Mr. Linky and put in your website address.

Nikki said...

Thanks for participating! Your recipe sounds good; my husband would probably like it. I hope you can join us again this week or some time in the future.