Friday, August 15, 2008

We made it through the week

Well, we made it. Tyler survived his 1st week in his new class. He did get to visit his old class a few times though. When they are short staffed, they shuffle around a little. I'm sure he was excited to be in there. They let him take a 2nd nap if they think he needs it. In fact, I came t pick him up one day and he was sleeping. I think that allowed him to stay up a little bit and have dinner before he went to bed. He is definately wiped when he gets home.

I think mommy will survive too. I went on Thursday for my check up and finally asked her about the IUD. (if you do not know what that is, it's a form of birth control that lasts either 5 or 10 yrs.) I had to go get a sonogram of my uterus because she said it felt enlarged. I did not get a chance to call my doctor today to see if she received the results yet, but I also saw the sonogram tech typing notes and one said "No abnomalties found." I wasn't too worried after that. So, in about 2 weeks, I am going to have this procedure done to insert this IUD. I guess this solidifies our decision to not have anymore kids for a while. I have 5yrs. to decide if I want anymore..........

I think I will be o.k. :)

3 comments:

daynagonzalez said...

Wow 5 years between kids seems so long after mine were so close together!

Angela said...

Can't they just remove the thing if you decide you want to have kids sooner?

Stacie said...

Yes, they can remove it if I want to have another kid...They actually have to remove it afer 5 yrs. anyway!!

Dayna, 5 yrs would be a bigger difference, but think, my 1st 2 were close together, like yours. Having a 3rd with a larger gap would be more helpful!! :)