Monday, August 11, 2008

One of these

I received this email from my sister today, so I thought I would post it on my blog and fill it out. Right now I don't even want to be at work, so maybe this will help the time go by faster. Everything has gone wrong today and I really don't feel like calling people to tell them that either their stuff is not here YET again, or it's not coming for a while.......SO Here we go!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:45 AM
2. Diamonds or Pearls? DIAMONDS!!!
3. What two things do you always have with you? Kids and a diaper bag (well most of the time). I guess my cell phone all the time - can't live without it!
4. What is your favorite TV show? Anything on HGTV
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? What is breakfast? :)
6. What is your favorite book? Anything by Lori Wick, all time favorite Pretense
7. What is your middle name? Michelle
8. What food do you dislike? onions, peppers, cucumbers, liver, beets, ocra, anything NASTY!
9. What is your favorite CD? Rascal Flats
10. What type of car do you drive? Toyota 4Runner
11. Favorite sandwich? BLT
12. What characteristic do you despise? Lying
13. Favorite item of clothing? O.k. this might be funny, but my mom bought me a jean skirt when I was pregnant with Tyler and if it weren't a maternity skirt, I would still be wearing it....Second favorite are my Gap jeans that I got for like $10, and now I can't find anymore like it....I wore those until I was 6 mo pregnant with Tyler with a hair tie to button it up!! :)
14. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Ummm.....I am not really sure...Does everyone say Italy?
15. What color is your bathroom? I don't know if you can say it is a color....It's BLAH..BORING...We have not decorated...My cabinets are brown, counterts are white, tile is some weird yellowish brown color, and walls are kaki...I have floor mats that are blue and brown...to match the bedroom, but that's it.
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Anything at KOHLS!! I love that place!
17. Where would you like to retire to? Islands
18. What was your most recent memorable birthday? I would have to say 16th or my 25th (we were on a cruise!!!
19. Furthest place you are sending this? Depends on who ends up reading it.
20. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? Everyone that reads it
21. Person you expect to send it back first? Angela (she's the only one that reads my blogs on a daily basis :) )
22. Favorite saying? You are so funny
23. When is your birthday? May 12
24. Are you a morning person or a night person? No time of the day! I want to sleep ALWAYS!
25. What is your shoe size?6 1/2 - 7
26. Pets? Jasmine - want her?? :)
27. What did you want to be when you were little? A mom or a Teacher
28. How are you today? tired, little depressed, frustrate......
29. What is your favorite candy? Orange Starbursts, Peanut M&M'S
30. what is your favorite flower? Any of them
31. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? SEPT 1ST!!!
32. What is the last thing you ate? Chicken & Broccoli (Thai)
33. What are you listening to right now? 99.1 "Can't get enough of this everyday stuff"
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple
35. How is the weather right now? Hot
36. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My customer
37. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I have to, she's my sister!! :)
38. Favorite soft drink? Coke or Pepsi
39. Favorite restaurant? Ruth Chris (wish I had enough $$ to eat there often!)
40. Hair color? Brunette
41. Sibling(s): Jennifer, Stephanie, Shawn
42. Favorite day of the year? Any Holiday (I get the day off work to spend time with my family)
43. What was your favorite toy as a child? ummm I am not sure about this one.
44. Summer or winter? Maybe Fall...Because in Florida it's not too hot but not cold either...Next would be winter....Summer is UNBEARABLE!!
45. Hugs or kisses? Both
46. Chocolate or Vanilla? vanilla
47. Do you want your friends to email you back? DEFINATELY
48. When was the last time you cried? This morning when I got off the phone with my friend
49. What is under your bed? I am not really sure....Wouldn't be surprised if there was a bottle hiding under there or some dolls' shoes
50. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Angela 21 yrs!
51. Favorite smell? Fruit
52. What are you afraid of? Bugs, reptiles, Im a girl!!
53. Plain, butter or salted popcorn? Salted with LOTS of Butter
54. How many keys on your key ring? 3, car, house, mom's house
55. How many years at your current job? 6yrs.
56. Favorite day of the week? Friday
57. How many towns have you lived in? 1
58. Do you make friends easily? Yes!
59. How many people will you be sending this to? Depends on how many read it!

No comments: