Friday, July 25, 2008

Isn't it amazing???

So, my last blog was about how busy it has been at work being that my help is gone. Also, that a customer came in that should have been for her, but because she wasn't here, they will become my customer.

Well, the lady came back yesterday morning to sign all per paperwork and place her order...YEAH......BUT listen to this.........

She sat down in my office and we were talking about things, I asked here where her kids were going to camp (because she told me that she had just dropped them off), and she told me they were actually at VBS at church. When anyone mentions church, I always ask them where they go, being that my husband and I are in search of a church home that we both like. This usually gives me ideas of other places we can try if it is close to our home.

At first, it didn't all click with me, she told me she was going to a church close by that was Spanish. After a minute, I put 2 and 2 together and realized that she went to the church that the Pastor used to go to the same church I did, his son and I are the same age. (No, I am not Spanish - incase you didn't see my picture, nor do I speak it, we went to a regular church and he ran the Spanish Ministry there.) It was kinda neat to see that we knew the same people, which in turn opened up another door.......

We started talking about our families and that we are trying to find a church and different things and found that we had several things in common. It was really quite encouraging. She came back this morning to pick out her hardware for the cabinetry and brought me some Christian Magaizines and even a book that she had ordered that they sent her 2 of. She said she hung on to it for a long time thinking maybe there was someone that needed it....hmmm..

Isn't it amazing how things like that happen? It truly is!

2 comments:

daynagonzalez said...

You can't be talking about Lena and her brother...I forgot his name...was it James? Santiago? Something like that. Small world!!!

Stacie said...

Yes it was...James Jaramillo...... It was kinda neat!