Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Saddened but greatful

This is the most I have ever posted in one day. I was just humbled by one of my subcontractors. I have one that has become my favorite. He tries so hard to re-arrange his schedule to do whatever it is I need done, when I need it done, never complaining about what it is or how much (little) it pays. He also has a son the age of my daughter with whom he NEVER gets to see. He just stopped by to ask me to fax some paper work over to the court system so that he can get rights to see his son at least 3 weekends a month because the mamma does not let him see his kid but ever few weeks and only for a few hours at a time. It was really sad. When he was leaving I told him that I hoped his day got better and at least his kid didn't spill milk all over the back seat of his car....his response "it's not like I could have been around to see it if he did...." That made me very sad.

I need to be thankful that I am able to see my kids every day. That I am awared the opportunity to drop them off at school every day and pick them up. To be across the street from their school if anything goes wrong and they need me. To be able to spend time with them whenever I want to. I see myself getting frustrated to constantly hearing "mommy...mommy..." but I need to be thankful that I do get to hear that. Some people are not as luck as me, and boy do I have the best kids in the whole world!!!

Be greatful for your children, there are plenty of people in the world that would love to have kids and can not.......

No comments: