Friday, July 11, 2008

Wonderful Husbands Part 2

Today I feel awful. I think my husband gave me whatever he had last weekend and earlier this week. I am VERY tired and my throat hurts and body aches....I need some sleep......(this is not why he is so wonderful).

We got up this morning and he could see that I felt awful. I didn't even want to take a shower (but I did). He told me to call in sick to work and he would take the kids to daycare. You may think, "What's the big deal about that?" WELL, He has NEVER taken them to daycare. Not that he doesn't want to. We decided it would be better if the kids were on the side of town I work on for a few reasons. 1st being that I am the one with the more flexible time, so if one of them were sick, it's me that would be able to go get them. I didn't want to have to drive all the way back over here by the house making my sick child have to wait 30 min. for mommy to come get them (is that a dumb reason? I don't think so....) 2nd was $$. All the daycares on this side of town that had any infant openings when we were looking to put them in school, were amost double the price for childcare....THAT'S INSANE!!!!! Plus, I liked this center the best. The kids love it and they love them!!!! So, on days like this, which has not happened since we put them in in January, it makes it look crazy for having them over there. Don't worry we are looking into different options since Kaitlyn will be in preschool next year. We found one we like right across the street from where Brian works!! WOOOHOOO.......

So, now that I have made my blog for the day, I am going back to bed..........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

daynagonzalez said...

Yes your husband sounds wonderful! Hope you feel better soon.