Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It's been a couple of days......

O.k. so I haven't posted anything since Monday. I've been rather busy........

The girl that works with me as been out all week and will not be back until Monday, so I am left doing EVERYTHING, BUT that's o.k. I got a sale out of it today. Should have been hers, but now it's MINE! You snooze you lose....That' mean. I shouldn't be like that because she is out of town visiting her father who got in an accident this weekend. Still, I'm not giving her the sale.

So, today has been rather frantic. My desk looks like it exploded paper work and I really don't feel like doing any of it....

I had a Pampered Chef party this weekend....Being a Pampered Chef Consultant sound WONDERFUL right now....Would you let me host a party for you??

No comments: