Saturday, July 26, 2008

Saturdays are for Sleeping!!!!

I really think that the company I work for should NOT be open on Saturdays UNLESS you have an appointment with your sales rep. I really think that it would save us some money to not have to pay someone to come in and work on Saturday unless they have a scheduled appointment. THEN I would NEVER have to work on Saturday!!!! :) I have been here since 9:00 and I had 1 lady drop off some samples she checked out and that is IT! I do think I am supposed to have someone come in at 11:00. Maybe that will make the rest of the time pass by more quickly......

After I get off work, I have to go to Publix to order a birthday cake for my son's 1st birthday. We are having a party next Saturday for him. I still can't believe he is going to be 1! I am having a hard time trying to figure out the theme because he is not really into anything right now....Kaitlyn was a little easier, but I can't find the cake we did for her (it was universal, so we could use the same one again and it wouldn't make a difference). I guess I will just stick to blue and boy stuff. His room is in sports, but that's only because Daddy plays/likes sports.......Tyler will be in big trouble if he doesn't like sports :)

Tonigt were are going to be adventerous and go to game night at a friend's house. This will be fun, because we don't really do things other than hang out at the house with the kids........

Monday is not only my mom's birthday, but also our 2 yr. wedding anniversary. We have yet to decide if we are going to take the kids to school then spend the day together or just enjoy the day with the kids.......I don't think we are going to be up to driving the kids to the other side of town to school, so they will probably stay home with us. It should be fun, we don't get too much time with them during the week. We might even adventure a trip to the beach..........

No comments: