Monday, July 21, 2008

They grow up so fast!!!!

My dad called me last week to ask for photos of Tyler. He knows someone that makes digital photo albums and he wants to have one made of Tyler (I already made one of Kaitlyn), and he was going to have one made for me too. So, here I am today, in lieu of an EXTREMELY busy day, organizing photos of my son that will be 1 yr old on Aug. 7th. My, my how time flies. As I look back at these photos from delivery to today, I can't believe how fast both my kids have grown up. It seems like yesterday I found out that I was pregnant with the 1st, and now I have 2! WOW!!!


I will let you enjoy what I have been looking at the last hour or so.........

Fresh out of the womb!!!








Sleeping at home on mommy's bed






Chunky Monkey!!








Sissy and Bubby playing (tyler @ 6 mo.)









Tyler and Daddy (9 months)











Bubba ready for church.....Isn't he cute!!!!

(this is 10 months )










Here's the both of them!!! Aren't they both so BIG??








O.k. now that you know what a proud mom I am!!!!! Hope you enjoyed looking at my kids!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Haha....so cute! I really hope that if I have daughters that they'll have hair just like Kaitlyn!

daynagonzalez said...

She looks just like you and Stephanie!!! I can't get over it! Tyson's birthday is August 8th....he's going to be 5!!!!!!

Stacie said...

Tell me about it. I can't believe yours are so old too!!! Before we know it they will be going to college!