Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thank God for wonderful Husbands

My husband is so great!! He has been sick the last few days so I have been making sure everything was taken care of for the kids and getting the bags and bottles made (he did make them yesterday morning). This morning he was feeling better. He got up at the same time as I did and got ready, then went and made the bottles. After he made the bottles, he got Tyler up and dressed (this time in matching clothes!!!), brought him to me and got Kaitlyn dressed while I fed Tyler. He finished feeding Tyler and put him in the car while I fixed Kaitlyn's hair and put her shoes on, then put her in the car so all I had to do was grab my purse and the diaper bag and drive away...OH how nice of a morning I have had. The kids did not scream and cry on the way to school (they must have known that mommy has been stressed lately). The drop off went smoothe. Tyler did fuss a little for me to hold him when I stayed longer in his class to talk to his teacher, but he soon found a ball and I was forgotten.

I have lunch plans with a friend today, I'm ready for lunch now!! :)

Hope today goes better..........

2 comments:

Angela said...

Wow...he really does a lot for you in the mornings! I can't imagine having to get two kids ready every day AND myself. I can barely make it out the door with just me!!

Stacie said...

yes, he does. Normally it is just the bottle making and maybe the occassional time he gets Tyler up and dressed for me (he's been trying more to help). Today was a rare occassion, but I can't tell you how much it helped. I wasn't stressed getting out the door and I actually felt so much better. Wasn't rushed, was out the door on time. It was FABULOUS!!