Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ridiculousness.....

So when is it ever fair/right to take credit (in whole or partial) for something you DID NOT DO?? So why do people feel that they have a right to do so?

So remember the blog about the customer that came in that should have been for the other girl that works here? Well, you see, she took it upon herself to first of all LIE to the boss saying that I split something that she did all the work for because it was my referal (NEVER happened). What I have done before, because I am a fair person, was split a sale with a friend of mine because she did ALL the work before she quit working here, then I closed the job after she left. I didn't do ANY work other than make the changes after the house was measured, suggested a few design changes, confirmed colors, and ordered the job. Granted, I also made sure the job was completed properly, but that is my job to do for everyone here. I thought it was only fair to split the bonus with her, because she did most of the work. I am just nice like that. I have NEVER EVER EVER split bonuses with someone that did ALL the work with one of my customers. If I was not here and they designed and sold the job while I was gone, I didn't take any credit for it. I would never do that. IN FACT, I was on maternity leave and someone came in and signed a contract that was with MY builder and do you think she split ANYTHING with me? NO!! Not only did she take the builder. but she tried to hide the fact that she even worked with people that were my customers.....IT'S RIDICULOUS I TELL YOU, RIDICULOUS!!! I need a new job...Please pray for me! :)

No comments: